Sun, 21 May|
Healthy Fizzy Drinks: Kefir, Kombucha Ginger Bug
Get your Summer Fizz on with these mouthwatering offerings that are good for your tum and great for parties!
Time & Location
21 May 2023, 10:00 – 13:00
Forest Row, London Rd, Forest Row RH18 5DP, UK
About the event
You can book and pay on my site or you can Book here (this link takes you to the Tablehurst Farm Events page where you can also book and pay for your workshop).
- Workshop fee includes all fresh produce, herbs and spices needed for the fermentation, refreshments and printed recipe sheets to take away
- Each participant takes away 2 x 500ml jar of made produce
- Workshop starts at 10am and finishes at 1pm – 3hrs duration
- Tickets limited to 8 adult participants, sorry no children. [If you are interested in a children’s workshops, we can organise these- please let us know so we can add notify you when these are scheduled].
- Teas and coffee will be available for the participants
All participants need to bring your own:
- chopping board
- sharp knife
- a bandana, hairnet or scarf to keep hair out of the way
- two x 500ml glass jars to take away the products you make at the workshop
- a pair of protective blue nitrile gloves, if a participant is sensitive to ginger, chillies, garlic, etc.
Refund Policy for Fermentation Workshop : No refunds given with less than 5 working days’ notice because fresh produce needs to be ordered in advance. If you can't make the day due to unforeseen circumstances, a future workshop spot may be made available, as long as we have notice you can’t make it before or on the day of the workshop you were due to attend.
Notice on allergens: this workshop takes place in an environment where gluten, dairy and nuts may be prepared. However, the workshop ingredients do not include any of the 14 major allergens as listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation:
- Cereals containing gluten (wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut and their hybridised strains)
- Crustaceans (e.g. crab, lobster, crayfish, shrimp, prawn)
- Tree Nuts [(e.g. almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecans, brazils, pistachios, macadamia nuts (queensland nuts)]
- Celery and celeriac
- Sesame seeds
- Sulphites at concentrations of ten parts per million
- Molluscs (e.g. mussels, oysters, octopus, calamari, squid)
Fizzy Drinks Workshop
This is your Fizzy Drinks Workshop ticket at Tablehurst Farm£65.00Sale ended