ZeroWater is the only water filter brand that delivers the equivalent to purified bottled water into your home. Developed with a pour-through system with an aim to deliver the best filtration possible with their premium five-stage ion exchange technology, this filter removes virtually all total dissolved solids (TDS) - a claim which no other filter pitcher or dispenser can put their name to.
ZeroWater is the only gravity-fed filtration system to match the TDS levels found in purified bottle water. This breakthrough filtration system from ZeroWater is certified by NSF International for the reduction of Lead and other heavy metals such as Chromium 3 & 6 and Mercury. The Good Housekeeping Research Institute have also revealed that ZeroWater removes more total contaminants from water than a regular Brita filter, making it a must have for all homes in the UK.
ZEROWATER 12 CUP/ 2.8 LT WATER FILTER JUG WITH FREE DIGITAL TDS METER
ZeroWater's 12-cup Ready-Pour™ filter jug is the first in its class that has a sealed lid and reservoir, making it possible to pour water that has already been filtered without spilling water that's still filtering. This means the reservoir can now be kept full, adding a full two cups' capacity to the existing 10-cup design. It also features a one-hand, pull and pour button spout for easy bottle filling.
The 12-cup Ready-Pour™ uses the patented ZeroWater filtration system, which combines FIVE sophisticated technologies that work together to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your water. The result is great-tasting water, straight from the tap, and the only pour-through filter pitcher on the market that’s certified by the NSF to reduce lead. ZeroWater also removes 99% of Fluoride from tap water.
ZeroWater's first layer of filtration, activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy, removes the chlorine taste you are accustomed to with tap water. The Ion Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems or even leached into your water from piping, such as aluminum, lead, zinc, nitrates, and more.
Three additional stages are included to remove other impurities and ensure your water receives the appropriate amount of treatment time to deliver a "000" reading on the included laboratory-grade Total Dissolved Solids meter.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.63 x 5.93 x 11.00 inches
- NSF Certified to REDUCE LEAD
- Removes 99% of Fluoride from tap water
- Removes 99.6% of all dissolved solids
- Purest tasting drinking water
- 12 cup capacity = 10 cup pitcher + 2 cups in reserve
- Immediate pouring ability
- One-hand "push to dispense" spout to fill any bottle or cup
- Convenient space-saving design
- ZeroWater 5-Stage
- Dual Ion-Exchange
- Certified* to reduce Lead, Chromium, Mercury and Fluoride
- Premium 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange filtration system
- Ion-Exchange system that removes virtually all dissolved solids in your water
- The FDA requires the TDS level in PURIFIED bottled water to reach 000-010ppm. ZeroWater is the only filter in its class to achieve this level.
What You Get:
- 12-Cup Ready-Pour™ filter jug
- Zerowater Ion Exchange water filter
- TDS (total dissolved solids) meter that provides a digital measurement of dissolved solids in your water (£24.99 retail value)
* Filtered potable tap water tested by an independent lab (not the FDA) to meet specifically the water quality requirements for using the label purified. Compared to water produced by leading gravity fed filters.